Art of Neutrality (Chinese Energetics) Foundation
The Art of Neutrality – Foundations
We are very excited to launch these brand new training video courses at a very special price.
Total Package Value $147
Would you like to learn cutting edge energetic technology — different from what you have learned in other energy healing workshops? The missing piece for success in any field of life – and for eliminating pain; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
This training video clearly illustrates the specific awareness shifting exercises that will bring you closer to the state of neutrality. When you deepen your experience and understanding of this awareness of being neutral, self-healing occurs naturally and rapidly.
This set of trainings comes in downloadable links and consists of about 6 hours of video recording from one of Paul Wong’s recent live training events featuring both the Fundamentals of the Art of Neutrality, including the e-book, and Inner Zen, including the e-book. Receive a similar level of understanding and experience as the live training and be able to watch it repeatedly, at home. Watch and learn as this unique group of participants goes through complete transformation by doing energetic corrections to release stress from the past and present.
What is Neutrality?
Neutrality means being without attachments or ‘conditionings’, it does not mean apathy. Your happiness and peace should not depend on a narrow set of circumstances, but remain strong regardless of circumstance. This is what mastering the Art of Neutrality can do for you!
When the mind is neutral it is experienced as Blank, Quiet, Empty or still according to Zen masters. Full neutrality is unconditional acceptance, calmness, peace and love.
What are the benefits of neutrality?
- Relieve aches & pains fast without medication
- Clear mental and emotional stress fast
- Regenerate and rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit naturally
- Improve relationships
- Improve performance at job, athletics, etc.,
- Peace of mind, awakening
- Increase natural intuitive abilities
- Free up your creativity for better problem solving
Examples of how neutrality can help no matter what field you are in:
- Holistic practitioners, i.e. naturopathy, massage, Reiki etc. If you are not neutral you cannot connect to your intutive abilities and it can be difficult to determine what the issues are and how to help with it.
- Doctors and nurses. If you sometimes take on the stresses of your patients and then you don’t have a way to clear it out, it’s not easy to make calm centered decisions.
- Athletes. If you get emotionally charged when your team is down a few points, you may not be able to access your peak performance.
What you will learn:
- Awareness exercises
- Categories of energy imbalances
- How to develop your intuition to find energetic imbalances in people, places and things
- How to correct energetic imbalances from past, present, future to achieve Inner Zen
Paul Wong is the author of the Heart Wisdom Process: Understanding and Healing the Subconscious book, and the founder of Chinese Energetics™, a consciousness shifting program based on working with thousands of people globally. Paul’s work is a synthesis of his personal experiences of practicing various energy healing modalities.
His chronic asthma led him on a journey of learning Chinese healing arts and spending time in the ashrams of spiritual masters in India. From working through his personal struggles, he developed a body of work called the “Heart Wisdom Process”. It is the integration of his life experiences and ancient healing principles — to teach others to process unconscious suffering through the heart — and transforming it into insight and love. Paul teaches live classes, tele classes, and conducts healing sessions.