Art of Neutrality (Chinese Energetics) Inner Zen
The Art of Neutrality – Inner Zen
We are very excited to launch these brand new training video courses at a very special price.
Total Package Value $147
What is Neutrality?
Neutrality means being without attachments or ‘conditionings’, it does not mean apathy. Your happiness and peace should not depend on a narrow set of circumstances but remain strong regardless of circumstance. This is what mastering the Art of Neutrality can do for you!
When the mind is neutral it is experienced as Blank, Quiet, Empty, or still according to Zen masters. Full neutrality is unconditional acceptance, calmness, peace, and love.
What are the benefits of neutrality?
- Relieve aches & pains fast without medication
- Clear mental and emotional stress fast
- Regenerate and rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit naturally
- Improve relationships
- Improve performance at a job, athletics, etc.,
- Peace of mind, awakening
- Increase natural intuitive abilities
- Free up your creativity for better problem solving
Examples of how neutrality can help no matter what field you are in:
- Holistic practitioners, i.e. naturopathy, massage, Reiki, etc. If you are not neutral you cannot connect to your intuitive abilities and it can be difficult to determine what the issues are and how to help with them.
- Doctors and nurses. If you sometimes take on the stresses of your patients and then you don’t have a way to clear it out, it’s not easy to make calm-centered decisions.
- Athletes. If you get emotionally charged when your team is down a few points, you may not be able to access your peak performance.
What you will learn:
- Awareness exercises
- Categories of energy imbalances
- How to develop your intuition to find energetic imbalances in people, places, and things
- How to correct energetic imbalances from past, present, future to achieve Inner Zen
After learning the basics of Neutrality in the first half, the second half, Inner Zen, takes the experience to a deeper level and teaches neutrality toward both positive and negative attachments. It is surprising to discover the issues buried behind even your positive attachments i.e. favorite food, person, place, etc. Profound releases were experienced which frees up a lot of energy for creative solutions to life’s challenges.
Throughout the rest of the class, students do self-exploration and learn to neutralize deep-rooted attachments to beliefs that are no longer true; attachments to personal values, and to success with regard to relationships, career, and overall life. This allows greater openness to new understandings and perspectives in life.
By the end of the training, students experienced a deep sense of peace and the ability to deal with whatever life throws you from a state of strength and power (neutrality).
Neutrality is a journey that furthers people on their way to unconditional love and even awakening
Paul Wong is the author of the Heart Wisdom Process: Understanding and Healing the Subconscious book, and the founder of Chinese Energetics™, a consciousness shifting program based on working with thousands of people globally. Paul’s work is a synthesis of his personal experiences of practicing various energy healing modalities.
His chronic asthma led him on a journey of learning Chinese healing arts and spending time in the ashrams of spiritual masters in India. From working through his personal struggles, he developed a body of work called “Heart Wisdom Process”. It is the integration of his life experiences and ancient healing principles — to teach others to process unconscious suffering through the heart — and transforming it into insight and love. Paul teaches live classes, tele classes, and conducts healing sessions.